Sadhguru on Global Enlightenment


That sounds like a better way to describe it than the separateness of thought from existence, which remains a duality, as Julie Mushet pointed out to me in 1991.

Subscribe to Sadhguru.

Hands up who thinks Sadhguru is referring to John Searle's demonstration of the reality of conscious states? Listen carefully to this bit: How could spirituality move anything?

Subscribe to TEDx Talks.

Aristotle had quite a lot to say about this. See The Works of Aristotle which I spent some time piecing together from bits of text I found on the Internet, because I thought it was important. See also Happy Birthday Charles Lutwidge Dodgson and Franklin D. Roosevelt on Destroying Nations for some other very interesting texts I thought were important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry