Tom Waits - The Long Way Home

Photo shoot today, after 11:11 when I posted this with help from Anna and Aixa: Oops, ...

My daughter should remember this:

Subscribe to padrepioXXX.

Here are the photos. This should help with understanding my photos from the Trans-Siberian railroad, ...



These cars are carrying wheat, ... Not barley? I brought a crate of Tsing Tao with me on the Trans-Siberian, so I was a bit drunk, and so were a few others! 😂

Later, after lunch, I took these photos of a 1966 Mercedes Benz. Check out the number plate! See 


She would need to talk to Ania and the girls at D'Volada to get an idea of what is going on here.

There's gotta be a mafia somewhere!

Subscribe to Nancy Sinatra.

Subscribe to Warner Music Italic in Good Greek!

See Ania's Salon and ABBA - Fernando which, with a few links, give or take an Oops, ... would make a nice Butterfly Post! See Lana Del Rey on A Butterfly Post.

Amazing how this Blogger interface switches from Swiss to Roman type at the drop of a hat! Presbyterianism, I reckon!

Unorthodox, I agree! See Heidi Leighton's Current ReadsMerry Christmas From The Russian Embassy in London and US Customs And Border Facing A Wave of Illegal Russian Migrants.

Thomas Dolby - Eastern Block

Subscribe to Thomas Dolby Official.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry