J Martin from Arizona

We met here in Tecate this morning, ten minutes after I made these videos: Ian Grant's Weather Report.

We talked about real estate development and he told me about the Boring Company's project with Bricks and LA Housing. See What Are Elon Musk's Dirt Bricks Actually Good For? 

He is developing residential properties not too far from Oakland, CA. He told me about Habitat for Humanity who have been working in Bolivia since 1985! See Habitat for Humanity.

I told him about my ideas, and how we need to create the economic infrastructure to allow community investment in real estate. I told him about meeting Jack From London.

Going Circular

Subscribe to Curiosity Stream.

See Sadhguru on Eternal Life.

Then somehow we got onto talking about Rajneeshpuram in Oregon, and messianic cults and I told him about my problems in Costa Rica. See Todd Grande on Teal Swan.

For more on Antarctica and adaptation, see Eva zu Beck in Antarctica.

Subscribe to OSHO International.

He and his friends are heading down to Cabo San Lucas. See Cabo San Lucas, Anyone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry