Jack from London

I just met Jack. He is on his way by bike down to Chiapas and Guatemala via Sonora and Mexico City. We talked a bit about architecture and urban planning. I mentioned Carl Falck and his father Lindsay Falck and Archilovers and told him about the ideas I had about pebbles and bricks and I showed him these photos of the spaces along the Tecate River and talked about the problems of getting capital for developing civic spaces: Ian Grant's Weather Report.







See CBS News Report on Riots in South Africa which I posted when I was in Tapachula. I also mentioned the nine hectares of land at Loma Tova which Salvador wants to sell: see Driving To Loma Tova and Devizes To Westminster? And speaking of Renaissance: Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry.

Subscribe to OnColdWings.

See Ian Grant's Weather New Fans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry