Accento

 

For a few months I lived in Sorata, Bolivia, and there they have an enormous variety of pebbles in the river bed. They also have some of the most beautiful colonial architecture I have ever seen, anywhere. The quality of the workmanship on those buildings, all of which are well over a century old, is superlative.




See my comment on David Lynch's Weather Report today:

Good afternoon David. Today somebody asked me what are my plans and I had to tell him I don't have any. Plans, I said, are for people with money. And then I had a new thought which is that plans are really only necessary if you have money. There seems great potential in that idea. How can we realize it though? Have a great day!

See Brian Douglas on Control Systems Engineering for an insight into the problem of working as a control system engineer.

And on a more practical note, I was wondering whether there is anyone in Tecate who would be interested in designing patios paved with pebbles, ...

I had much better photos but I had to delete them to free up space in my phone.

See Magical Land Art By Andy Goldsworthy:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry