Deer Park Refinery in Texas Changes Hands

Sovereignty has gotten way too complex for me. You sort it out. See Prince William Blasted For Saying Proxy Wars In Europe Seem AlienGigi Young on The Political Exploitation of Mystics and George Galloway Drinking Rooibos Tea. I met an American bioweapon in my beautiful launderette this morning. His name is Sergio and he's a retired long-distance truck driver. See Ian Grant's Weather Report and For Brittany & Chrissie from B.C.

Subscribe to Pemex.

I am not getting any help from the Mexican Government. I guess they don't want my help here either.

See Sci-Fi Short - You Will Never Be Back.

Subscribe to James Brown.


See Sunday Walk & Art Exhibit and Art Exhibition - Naturalesa Viva.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry