Lori on Point Nemo and Cthulhu

 ... and aliens, ... See Lori on Cthulhu and Point Nemo. I am starting to wonder myself whether Lori is only a mythical creature in a shared fictional universe like Cthulhu, ... or, even more disturbing, though it seems terribly selfish to me, that I am a mythical creature in such a universe, ... But I wrote myself into that years before I met Lori, so I suppose have only myself to blame, ... Except I can't even find where I did it, ... It was in one of the unexpurgated versions of Guerilla Logic ...

My plan at one point was to write myself out of the text altogether, ... See GNU Thunder:

It would be great if that happened before Easter, ... See Sci-Fi Short - NEUROSI5: Momento.

Subscribe to RT America.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry