Isabel Allende - Tales of Passion

I can't express how good it was to hear this last night. See Working on Mechanics. Maybe I'm too old to be a feminist though, ... See Signs of Being Overworked. Livier told me about masculine energy and money. Today I had a coffee at Accento, and I wrote this: Riding The Fun Work Train With Harvey Keitel and this: Signs of Being Overworked. Then Livia and I shared a Greek salad (it was delicious) and sent Blanca an Instagram message, ... and then I watched the Reservoir Dogs clip, ... I think that made me sick. I don't think it was my "big dick energy" caused by my father having sent me enough money to have lunch with female friends without them having to pay for it that made me feel this bad. What did those gangsters in Reservoir Dogs want money for then, ... What the hell else is money good for? Buying off cops?

She was famous for me for being the author of The House of the Spirits which I haven't even read, I just saw the film with my ex-wife and I thought about it a lot when I started chewing coca in Bolivia. I didn't know she had opened the Winter Olympics in Turin! My ex-wife also travelled in Bolivia and Argentina and all over the place. She also worked in Japan and Egypt and goodness knows where else. She also had an imaginary world called Malwar which she used to entertain herself when she was insomniac. She never really described that world to me in any detail though. So there is a part of the story I don't have access to. Maybe it's a Babooshka thing she got going. As she and my daughter don't communicate with me, perhaps because of communication being a moral discipline, ... Well you can see why it presents a problem to me, ... I remember seeing a really great movie (Nim's Island) with Jodi Foster playing an agoraphobic author who goes to rescue a young girl who is lost on a desert island when her father goes missing. 

Subscribe to Xenomorph5476.

Maybe she watched that too. Who knows?

Note in particular "El Viaje" de Francesca Sanna and OAXAPPENINK Tecate.

See the full lesson: Tales of passion - Isabel Allende.

Subscribe to TEDed.

You don't want to be worrying about who's who reading things like Sylvie & Bruno or watching Mullholland Drive:

Subscribe to Maximum-Gillian Bercovicz.

Subscribe to David Lynch Collection.

See also these posts mentioning Mulholland Drive, in particular this one: MasterClass - Helen Mirren on Acting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry