Joseph Alai on Manifesting

He's right. That's what I call prayer, but I'm not the Pope, you know. The key is just keep talking!


Livier sent me this yesterday, but I only just read her e-mail. See Isabel Allende - Tales of Passion.

Subscribe to Divine Imagination.

Pink Floyd - Keep Talking

Subscribe to Pink Floyd.

But to be able to do that we need secure telecommunications and computing otherwise we end up having to fly all over the place like madmen. See Riding The Fun Work Train With Harvey Keitel and Katie Hopkins on Systematic Disincentives To Travel.

And people here try to tell me I can play guitar, ... Wueghghghghghghghghghghg.

See Lana Del Rey - Gucci "Guilty" Photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry