Sci-Fi Short - Chromophobia

It's only now that I've got to the point where I feel I can cope with this strong a signal from my woke-detector, ... What made me think of this film was Livier working on her Tecnocolor logo and my use of color in the diagrammatic proofs in the first chapter of Guerilla Logic, ... Maybe it's too much to refer to subjective sense-perception in a mathematical proof, which is supposed to be abstract? See David Lynch on Dream Logic noviembre 30, 2020 and David Lynch's Weather Report today.

Subscribe to Dust.

Livier told me about this 432Hz thing (see Sci-Fi Short - Traveler) and I found this video on music theory and frequency, which is intriguing:

Subscribe to Busy Works Beats.

This makes reference to this, which also reverberates in 3D with something I wrote in GL about Euclid's definition of a hexagon, ...

Subscribe to Theoria Apophasis.

Now I can start to think about why this sounds so good:

A.B. Quintanilla's All Starz - La Vida de UN Genio

Subscribe to Los Cumbia Kings.

See David Lynch's Weather Report febrero 08, 2022 and these two episodes of the making of, ...


Subscribe to A.B. Quintanilla III

... and why is it that I draw a connection between that song and this one:

Zola - Mdlewembe


Subscribe to Vital Region.

I think it will turn out to be something to do with mitochondria, ... And maybe Masvingo (Formerly Fort Victoria) in Zimbabwe, ... Where my father and his cousin Peter Jarvis grew up:

Modreck Maereserav on The Lemba Jews of Zimbabwe:

From the video description:

Modreck Maeresera of the Lemba Jewish community of Zimbabwe's premiere in the US at 92nd Street Y. Learn about the historic community experiencing a "Jewish renaissance" after generations of relative isolation. Lemba oral tradition states that they are descended from Jews who journeyed from Israel to Yemen, and later traveled on to settle in Zimbabwe. These claims have been supported by DNA research which found the priestly "Cohen Gene" among men of the Lemba community. Watch and learn about the fascinating history and (familiar) practices of the Lemba Jews, and how this community was able to pass along Jewish traditions through the generations.

See the comments:

Subscribe to The 92nd Street Y, New York.

See Brittany Venti's Dinner at Tiffany's and Maggie And Brittany on That Fiasco With Will Smith and Chris Rock.

Maybe we'll get a Rosetta stone if we add this third song which grabbed me in just the same way when I found a copy on a second-hand phone I bought in La Paz just after that fateful day when I published this: Revolution which I gave to some Israelis I met in Alexander Coffee ...

Vico C - Me Acuerdo

Subscribe to Prime Records.

But maybe we need a whole square to get a diagram which commutes properly, ... There is another song that a neighbor of mine in Guanay used to blast out and which evidently got her in the same sort of way, ... 

Ambkor - Soy Tuyo

Subscribe to AlfredSpain.

So we got from Chromophobia to Ecophobia (Ecophobia is the morbid fear of having a home, ... See Don Cupitt on Wittgenstein's Mystic Concept of Religion).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry