Julia Galef Discusses Intellectual Honesty

 I have only heard one and a half minutes of this, but I am sure it's going to be good.

Subscribe to South Park Commons.

OK, now after 43 seconds, I am going to say the same of these guys:

Subscribe to Mere Mortals Podcast.

And look up how money Musk spent on developing trading software. How much of it is in use and where? And then ask my father to tell you how he knows this Wise scheme is sound, because it looks like pyramid selling to me, and it seems to be an invitation to currency exchange speculation. The reason I am asking is because on my way back from my walk I started to feel bad again. I have just beein into a pharmacy offering combined flu and covid-19 shots to all and sundry, free. They are Pfizer mRNA vaccines, apparently. And I am really wondering about the wisdom of all of this. Is there no way that we can do without money? Because it seems to me these people are taking part in a voluntary euthenasia programme which is combined with the National Lottery. It may be good for 'the arts' but I am not sure it is ever going to get a decent James Bond movie into production. See Iceland's Butterflies.

I don't know what colour my daughter's eyes are either! My Jewish landlords keep making jokes about only being the builder and not having a clue about what the house is for. Then they want me to let people into other people's rooms, to get to the garden, but I don't know which room they should use to get to the garden, because I've never seen it, I just use the front door, which is left open most of the time by others, but I close it when I go out. They are a company called Lands Management. My father is a qualified Architect and Town Planner, but I feel I am a grownup now, so why should I be asking my dad for advice? I ought to be able to decide these things for myself. I mean if my daughter can decide how much money I needed in Bolivia when she was only sixteen, I ought to be able to decide how much money I need on my own when I'm here in Britain.

My father says it's OK because his doctor recommended it and she is a great naturopath, but she uses genetic analysis. He offered to pay her to treat me remotely, if I submitted a DNA test. He said she could give me advice on what to eat. Sounds like a treatment program in Palm Springs.

There's something wonderful going on in Yemen, but you wouldn't think so, looking at the state of some of their children. What is the problem with organisation during a civil war? I think it's that a civil war is just the same as a dream. You don't really know what was going on until you wake up and look back and reconstruct the story of what actually happened. See Vanessa Beeley Talking With Isa Blumi on Yemen. There is a lovely little primary school recently opened in Harrow College, and I'm sure they're going to be able to start telling us how the whole marriage thing really works. But that is something of which I have no preconception whatsoever. My name is Giovanni Giorgio, but people call me Gorgio, ... 

Wow, the sound quality on my ordinary Samsung earphones has just gone to the next level!

Najam Institute suggesting I feed my daughter because she's an orphan. Is that true?

Subscribe to Yamma Ensemble

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry