Trying to Do Mathematics

Terence Tao on analogies with the Riemann Hypothesis and climbing a face ten miles high:

I got scared a minute ago. I climbed shit mountain in Bolivia, and I am trying to show people a picture of the view from the summit, but nobody will let me. See Ten Lessons in Greek and Arabic Geometry.

I can't get on with my life because of interference by artists at YouTube/Google. See Erich Fromm on Mental Health.


See https://eternaldoorman.blogspot.com/2024/02/ten-lessons-in-greek-and-arabic-geometry.html and https://eternaldoorman.blogspot.com/2024/02/nick-cave-men-in-great-suits-jubilee.html.

In particular, this one:



I am seriously thinking of going again to the embassy of the Russiaqn Federation in London and asking for political asylum. I hate this fucking country and its corpoprate bullshit! You are now lending money to Nazi war criminals to prop up your bullshit Ponzi scheme. Independent POV - 97% Owned: The Money System.

This may be OpenBSD firewalling, or a VPN(?!) or my WiFi connection: See https://rutube.ru/.


See Natasha's video she made in Tblisi: Erich Fromm on Mental Health. Sometimes organizations in exile are used as tools against their own countries. Now that I've written that I will probably have trouble getting political asylum anywhere. But in fact I have always been careful about getting associated with any particular organization anywhere. This is likely why I have difficulty finding friends. Natasha seems to be aware of that. She tried to teach a decoy pigeon to fly and ended up leaving it in the street somewhere?

On the German economy (see around 2 hours into Maria Zakharova's briefing):

Sometimes I wonder whether Markus Kuhn was right, and I have a drug problem and a mental health problem. Is a part of my mind lodged in a bunch of deranged coke addicts?

Subscribe to Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Hestenes - Tutorial on Geometric Calculus

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Modeling Probability Distributions and Solving Differential Equations