Transpersonal Shadow Work - Maggie Reviewing "The Substance"

See https://www.imdb.com/title/tt17526714/



I wonder if my daughter's mother would like to come see this with me?

Subscribe to Deepfocuslens.

Here's why transpersonal psychology is important:

On psychology and physiology of sexuality, ...

Unfortunately, my phone battery died before I started talking about the physiology.

But here's the effect, called Wisteria:

Subscribe to Movieclips.


See David Luke - Psychedelics, Altered States and Transpersonal Psychology.

Alice Roberts (PhD) got caught in the woods one day and interviewed by a YouTuber:


Subscribe to Jane Shirley.

She's been caught before: Alice Roberts interviewed by a 10-year-old about her children’s novel, Wolf Road


See Wolf Road. If I could time-travel I'd go back to Bolivia, you bunch of sick puppies!

Subscribe to New Scientist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023