Wisteria

See Myra West's Hello, World Program and Maggie Reviewing Megalopolis first, then:


Francis Ford Coppola on Making Megalopolis

Subscribe to Indie Wire.

Francis Ford Coppola Reveals the Message Behind Megalopolis

Subscribe to Collider Interviews.

Francis Ford Coppola's First Podcast: How Philosophy Has Inspired His Life and Career


Subscribe to Daily Stoic.

u kissed me just to kiss me (Leith Ross cover)

easy (original song)

Subscribe to lovelise.

This is the letter I about logic and maths which I wrote to my daughter in 2010, I think.

You are what you watch


Subscribe to zero podcasts.

The stars show some of the UNHCR refugee camps I could identify, and show roughly the route I took from Capurganá to the Pan American Highway:

See it on Google Maps.

Making a Mess: a History of Megalopolis


Sophia Coppola and The Godfather Part II Disaster

Subscribe to Be Kind Rewind.


Subscribe to Suzanne Vega.

Suzanne Vega on The South Bank Show 1 November, 1987


Subscribe to withyblue1.

I guess that's my train pulling in. I listened to this album so often when I was "young, free and single" that it turned into some sort of programming exercise. See Myra West's Hello, World Program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023