Wisteria

See Myra West's Hello, World Program and Maggie Reviewing Megalopolis first, then:


Francis Ford Coppola on Making Megalopolis

Subscribe to Indie Wire.

Francis Ford Coppola Reveals the Message Behind Megalopolis

Subscribe to Collider Interviews.

Francis Ford Coppola's First Podcast: How Philosophy Has Inspired His Life and Career


Subscribe to Daily Stoic.

u kissed me just to kiss me (Leith Ross cover)

easy (original song)

Subscribe to lovelise.

This is the letter I about logic and maths which I wrote to my daughter in 2010, I think.

You are what you watch


Subscribe to zero podcasts.

The stars show some of the UNHCR refugee camps I could identify, and show roughly the route I took from Capurganá to the Pan American Highway:

See it on Google Maps.

Making a Mess: a History of Megalopolis


Sophia Coppola and The Godfather Part II Disaster

Subscribe to Be Kind Rewind.


Subscribe to Suzanne Vega.

Suzanne Vega on The South Bank Show 1 November, 1987


Subscribe to withyblue1.

I guess that's my train pulling in. I listened to this album so often when I was "young, free and single" that it turned into some sort of programming exercise. See Myra West's Hello, World Program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Could One Unify CMU and MIT

Tensor Fields and Simplicial Complexes

HTML in Blog Posts