Strange Dream I Had Last Night

See  Linda Faludi On David Lynch On Women. I dreamed that someone, possibly me, asked a woman whether I look more feminine than masculine, and the answer was presented to me as if I had looked in a mirror, and it was probably a visual memory of this guy:

I didn't find the dream in the slightest bit disturbing: it was actually flattering. No, I am not going to try to look like this! 😂❤

I think it was a bunch of Hollywood women who made me have that dream. See Trailer - Raised by Wolves.

Long live CA Punk! Check the Metatextual reference in Chuck Grant's video for Norman Fucking Rockwell: see David Foster Wallace.

Better add acetone nail varnish to that list of drugs I'm on! 😂❤


Iggy Pop and David Bowie on the Dinah Shore show:


Iggy Pop on the importance of amazing brinksmanship! See Status Update.


Lust For Life:


Lana Del Rey - California



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry