Dance Monkey

 Toni Watson:


Subscribe to Tones and I. When I saw Alizee doing this I got all up in arms about women in the performing arts suffering some sort unspeakable abuse, ...

Maybe she was referring to me! I just still can't get enough of it!

Subscribe to mon Alizee.

See also this live version on Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon:


See also this, at Splendour In The Grass 2019:


Today I found that I've recovered the ability to whistle. That's one strange side effect of coca chewing, I couldn't whistle anymore. I don't know if it changed my voice at all, did it? Anyway, the tune I found myself whistling was this (well, that's what I thought I was whisting at any rate!)



I have a lot of of respect for The Royal Famiy. I always did. I would have liked to help out in some way, but the only things that I found interesting were thing H.R.H Charles, Prince of Wales did. And, well, we haven't met, yet, fortunately.



So, I think that damage was undone with just a one-night pipe quest.






Subscribe to Юрий 1965, ... It never ends, we just get better at it and have more fun doing it.  see Commercial - Black Desert Online:


See Top Gun and then Dance Monkey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry