Navajo Teachings About Time in The Fourth World

When I came here I was going to look up some other stuff about modern physicists and philosophers' concepts of time, and how sterile they seem to me. This was what prompted that line of thought. But when I got here I found Jahannah and Anna and they steered me in another direction. So I will just leave this exercise bookmarked here:



See also Seven Million Americans Face Eviction in Two Months and Lori on Expected Peak In US Coastal Flooding in 18 Years Time.  As I was typing that I had Jahannah talking in the other window, and then I heard this music at 11:11 and the phrase "a symphony of mind" popped into my head!! These women are too much!!! 💓💗💕


See also:


Subscribe to Anton Petrov.


Subscribe to Gigi Young.


Subscribe to Isha Foundation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry