Steve Biko


 Subscribe to Peter Gabriel.

YouTube is trying to tell me something. Something abut the movie (representation) and real life (presentation) and the differences that show up? Like Pretoria vs Port Elizabeth? See CBS News Report on Riots in South Africa and Climate Change Refugee Crisis Looming.

See Jeri Ellsworth - Youth On The Air 2021.

And I just saw that Kremlin Stories is not ashamed to subscribe to my channel publicly, which I consider an honor. Thank you.

Somebody want to tell me I killed Steve Biko to get a job with the CIA?


Roger Waters - Who Needs Information?





'I don't believe in perfect, I just don't believe that. There's so many ways to do any song, perfection's just a cloud in the air. People say I'm a perfectionist and all of that. It's just not so.' - MK


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry