Shakira - Glamor Halloween


See David Lynch's Weather Report for Halloween 2020, when I was in Turbo, Colombia. The reason I got so annoyed was that I guessed people there were trying to photograph my dick when I changed at the beach. When I was in Cali I met someone who I felt was a friend of Shakira's. She was nice, and she had a daughter, but I never saw her again. See also this video which I called "The Big Picture" in today's Weather Report.

For more context, see my October 2020 posts.

So was Clayton whatsisname Elizabeth's real boyfriend then? I thought he was a theater prop! It takes two to tango baby! Where the fuck were you! When I was on my three-day ayahuasca trip carrying dying black men around streets of La Paz it was to get to your fucking gig in Santa Cruz de la Sierra. I was going to be the writer guy and you were going to blast the fucking roof off of that stadium, even if it didn't have one! That was ten fucking years ago perra! And Gboard just reminded me of Stefan's real Deutsche pet Petra and her Las Piedras guest house in Sorata, and her punk pink whales in the Amazon story, ... and Stefan's stealing computers from Amy O'Tool's fake fund-raising for deprived Sorateña youth whom Stefan seemed to raping!

See also David Lynch's Weather Report and Shakira Caught in The Instagram! And maybe this: Bullshit Communications Technology and this horrible movie. Also see Cochabamba 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry