Status Function Representations 'R' Us

But I really don't think the E.T.s are behind this one: see Earthquake Took Out My Internet and Lana Del Rey Talking About Diet Mountain Dew:


See Brad Pitt Suing Angelina Jolie after She Sold Her Stake in A French Winery and Julie Nolke - Why You SHOULD Double Text.

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey Interviews And Archive.

The Black Diamond Express - Draw The Lightning

Lana Del Rey - Arcadia

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey.

See I've Just Decided Not To Go Live Here. Why? Well, I don't want to become Benjamin Button!

Lana Del Rey interview with Brea Tremblay in November 2008. That's about when I decided to go live in El Alto, Bolivia and try to launch my career as a touring scientist.

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey Interviews And Archive.

Lizzy Grant - Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven)

Subscribe to Florencia Quiñones.

I keep nearly writing Status Representation Functions instead of Status Function Representations. Maybe that's something I should talk about with John Searle and Dana Scott? See Sabine Hossenfelder - Are We Made Of Math? and Jade on Time and Information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Could One Unify CMU and MIT

Tensor Fields and Simplicial Complexes

HTML in Blog Posts