Anthony Lee on Navajo History

I learned what BLM stands for, and what they do, ... And I started to wonder, at 9:33 what they meant, ... Did I miss something?

Subscribe to Spagoshi, which sounds like an Indian selling Italian pasta.

See Catching Up on Rez News and Jim Morrison - People Are Strange. This is going to be a great show! Sabine Hossenfelder's ICMI of An Entire Issue of SciAm.

PJ Harvey - I Inside The Old I Dying

Subscribe to PJ Harvey.

YouTube art: this feels like a threat, ... So we carry on.


I asked the postman (The Royal Mail) today if he could send a message to the King. He told me he pays taxes every year. They, and John Lewis Partners and Waitrose are still "By Appointment" EIIR. I guess a local council got involved somewhere along the line, ... Or maybe it's because nobody writes to the poor King. I suppose I should write a proper letter to him/them. Let's see. It has to get past the staff, ...

Last Living Knight's Cross Holders ... 

Hugo Broch or Georg-Wolfgang Feller? Mark's hyperlinks are all over the page, so I have no idea what he's getting at. Vladimir Vladimirovich, we need some decent communications🙃security here! The banks are getting nervous, ...

Maybe this means WWII has finally ended?

See Michael Boggon of Radlett and Joseph Alexander St. Ours of Toronto, Canada.

Subscribe to Mark Felton.

This is Polly Jean all over'

See Anthony Lee on Navajo History November 10, 2023. My moto-drive is on the blink, but we did a shoot together:

























































That was 57, I reckon, and then I pressed the wrong button and it screen-locked. So I reckon I was right, ... One more year: Sabine Hossenfelder's ICMI of An Entire Issue of Scim. [sic].

See My Local Toy Bank and look, Winnie, what your mum gave me today: five pennies! 

I thought of Mexico again and the Mayan Kingdom. Maybe one day you can do a history project on the cinq ports. It's a complicated thing with France and England. 🍎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023