7 minutes left ...

My one hour of Internet is almost up. I have not written any e-mails to anybody, befcause there seems to be no point. I never get replies, except ones I really don't want to hear at all, ... from my Daughter and mother who are both totally dependent on others and threrefore the easiest pople to control. I don't know who is controlling them, but I suspect they don't know either, nor do those who are controlling them. This is Anarchy, and it is deeply horrible!

I will say what I think I need. I need a means to communicate, such as a personal smartphone. I have secure accommodation now, so I can take much better care of it. I need enough to pay the charges for Internet access. More than just a few hours every few days. I need time to see the stuff people are putting out, a lot of which is very good, but which I don't have time to see. I need enough to buy shoes and some clothes, and to pay for basic medical and dental needs. I hope somebody can help me, soon. That's all I have time for. I was going to write some of the things I'd like to do such as making musical instruments from driftwood, and perhaps painting and writing. I would also like to have the werewithal to take photographs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Could One Unify CMU and MIT

Tensor Fields and Simplicial Complexes

HTML in Blog Posts