David Lynch's Weather Report for January 31st, 2021

This is the famous "Pre-announced announcement Weather Report". See my comment to get an idea of my mental state at the time. I had just arrived in Costa Rica. Let's ring the changes on this one. See the pre-announcement by the Ethiopian Catholic Church, that on 26th June, 2009, I think --- had I survived --- which would have been my 43rd Birthday. That is just from memory of reading I did on the exceedingly complex topic of popedom in 2012, ... The substance of the announcement, however, was pretty straight-forward: it was simply that they planned to open the Ark of The Covenant

The Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church claims to possess the Ark of the Covenant, or Tabot, in Axum. The object is currently kept under guard in a treasury near the Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion.

See this announcement of the Vatican in 2009: ADDRESS OF HIS HOLINESS POPE FRANCIS TO HIS HOLINESS POPE ABUNA MATTHIAS I, PATRIARCH OF THE ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOX TEWAHEDO CHURCH 

We recall with gratitude the visit of Patriarch Abuna Paulos to Saint John Paul II in 1993. On 26 June 2009, Abuna Paulos returned to meet Benedict XVI, who invited him to return in October of that same year as a special guest, to address the second Assembly for Africa of the Synod of Bishops on the situation in Africa and the challenges facing its peoples.

... and the announcement I didn't make about three popes, ... David Lynch's Weather Report Project Report Project julio 10, 2021.

YouTube recommends:

The Adventures of Alan R. See Message For Google México.

And The Three Rs. See La Escuela Del Desencanto.

Subscribe to David Lynch Theater.

Man, YouTube is definitely in the mood for action!


Terence McKenna - We Don't Have The Faintest Idea


See how can we take the lid off this? See David Lynch's Weather Report Project Report Project for July 10, 2021 and Lana Del Rey Wearing A White Rose At 2018 GRAMMY Awards which explains how YouTube is almost there, or if not, then it's left me behind. See Something That I Remember Learning at School in New Zealand!

Subscribe to We Plants Are Happy Plants.

I'm talking, I hope somebody's hearing me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry