How To Climb Scottish Grade 8a Rock

While this was uploading I went to smoke a lucky strike outside in the street.

And I was just about to cross the street to see the Sourcerer:

... and I heard Don Pablo say, in a commanding voice, "No, has perdido une perro muerto", ... So I thought I'd better go look for the owners of the dead Chihuahuauita that I had left in a black plastic rubbish bag outside the house whose dueño was missing, ... It's right next door the Hotel Lux, opposite the entrada/Salida of the Christobal Colón bus terminal in Ave 17a. So let me hat be a lesson you all!

Love from Hannah James. See Polly Boiko on British Spies.

Sounds like the Duchesses' Kitchen is Cookin' Dog Meat See My Lynch Hour and Emily Hopkins Putting A Dog Food Distortion Pedal on A Harp. The turkey voted for an early 🎄 ... Is Sayachi narcoleptic?

... or did she just fall asleep on the job?

Subscribe to weather New Fans.

To avoid an epidemic of homelessness I'd 💕 to post the video a demented homeless toothless (got teeth, but no bite!) YouTuber (me) took of an extensive interview with a beautiful chicken from Kent, but a Haitian woman accidentally stepped on its plastic effigy's HEAD! She was more worried about her baby than what I at first took to be a Duck! Talk about a Mandela Effect Donald! See Steve Biko, Nelson Mandela and The Mandela Effect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Could One Unify CMU and MIT

Tensor Fields and Simplicial Complexes

HTML in Blog Posts