Out Of The Silver Screen Into The Silver Nitrate

It's really hard for me to keep track of all this, ...


Subscribe to Lana Del Rey.

Lewis Carroll was a photographer, ... and some people say Sylvie & Bruno is all about Theosophy. See Sylvie's Garden, then David Lynch's Weather Report and then MasterClass - Helen Mirren on Acting and to tie it together Fields of The Nephilim - Psychonaught.

What put me in mind of this was Linda Faludi's post today on David Lynch's family and childhood.

I think a very important thing in reading Sylvie & Bruno is not to worry too much about who is who, or who is good and who is bad, ... That way madness lies.

See Terence McKenna - Alienated From History and Message For Donald Trump. And Helen, and my family, when I write "see" I mean that you need to click on the link, and then listen to and think about what is said or written there. In the case of Sylvie & Bruno that is rather a lot to read and think about, but you have had almost a decade to do that now, ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry