David Lynch's July 4 Weather Report

David is working with wood, resin and clay.

Happy birthday Simon Edward Thornton!

Here's my three-part midnight cowboy 3AM weather report:


See Economics, ...




The Edges of The Lord (in German)


The Pianist


Life is Beautiful


The Fifth Element



Ian Grant's Weather Report

See the video description and David Lynch's Weather Report julio 03, 2022. This the skink video. It's better than it appeared when I looked at it outside just after I'd shot it. For what I mean by a Midnight Cowboy moment, listen to the  song by Harry Nilsson, Everybody's Talking (1969) on Norma Michel - Lo Que No Puedes Ver.

A cheeky and bluntly honest take by Beau from the Lotus Eaters

See the video description

See also Gigi Young - The Psychic Experience of Time and, for the story of Alexander Solzhenitsyn, see Putin Refers to The West As "The Empire of Lies", which I posted shortly before Russia started the Special Operation in Ukraine. For more on Ulysses S. Grant, see Tomorrow Is Independence Day. For the book The Nature of Human Conflicts - or Emotion, Conflict, and Will: An Objective Study of Disorganisation and Control of Human Behaviour. New York: Liveright Publishers, 1932, by Alexander Luria, see Chiara Christian And Human Design. See Maggie Reviewing Everything, Everywhere, All At Once.

Thanks to Chrissie Mayr's discord server, Finnishking90 in particular, for the link. See Chrissie Mayr's SimpCast 32 - Simp My Ride. Here's a one-day invite: https://discord.gg/SMkdWp3t.

Subscribe to Spoon.

On marrying outside your caste, ... Paparazzi shopping with Elizabeth:

My comment:

She does look fed up. I've never seen that expression before. At first I thought it wasn't her. I wonder if that's how she'd look at me if we ever meet? Whoever took these clearly didn't deserve to get better shots. See also Lana Del Rey Being A Muse in Central Park mayo 12, 2022 and Brittany Venti - If You're A C-section Baby You Should Know This, ...

How to end the movie?

See the video description:

Dan Gryder - Hard to Say. Lost Episode No. 9

https://eternaldoorman.blogspot.com/2022/06/david-lynchs-weather-report_28.html

https://eternaldoorman.blogspot.com/2022/06/lana-del-rey-mariners-apartment-complex.html

Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - Push The Sky Away Live in Melbourne

I wish I could know for sure what she is working on. Full-time editing my biographical notes, ... What a job! Can't I help her? See Lana Del Rey August 2019 Interview With 1043 MYfm Talking About Duke Nicholson and the NFR Cover Art.

Whose dog is David really working on? See Lana Del Rey - Watercolor Eyes and Lana Del Rey - If You Lie Down With Me:

Lana Del Rey - Watercolor Eyes

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey.

How about we get it together Elizabeth? I want to work on Spirals of Abuse and mathematics, ...

See Lana Del Rey and Suzanne Vega.

I am celebrating with coffee and cheesecake for lunch! Happy July 4 everyone.


I may well need emergency dental treatment after this, ... Not to mention trips to the gym, ... See Welsh Republic Podcast With Chrissie Mayr.

Sci-Fi Short - Petrichor


Subscribe to Dust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry